Pruning is often done in Spring / Summer to reduce volume of new growth to allow more light into to the ground below. Pruning your trees allows more balanced growth and also encourages denser, bushier growth of new branches.
Hands on Tree Care perform many different types of pruning. We can prune all types of Trees and hedges.low is a list of the most common types of Pruning we are asked to carry out.
Contact us for a FREE Tree Pruning Quote Today.
The removal of a small portion of medium and small branches throughout the crown of the tree. Thinning produces a uniform density of foliage around an evenly spaced branch structure it should reduce the density of the crown without drastically altering the shape of the tree.
• Thinning also allows more light to pass through the crown, reduces wind resistance and can reduce the weight of heavy branches.
• Crown thinning includes crown cleaning, which is the removal of dead, dying, diseased, crossing, crowded and loosely attached branches of low growth.
The removal of the lowest branches and preparing of lower branches for future removal. Good examples reduce lack of balance after crown lifting has been carried out, the crown should be at least 2/3 of the height of the tree.
• Crown lifting is useful because it allows more light into a property.
• Crown lifting also provided good clearance above roads, footpaths and smaller out-buildings, such as sheds and greenhouses.
is simply the reduction of the crown of a tree, or the top of the tree itself. The ends of the branches are removed to a suitable growing point and the diameter of the remaining branches should be at least 1/3 of the diameter of branches that are removed.
After Crown Reduction
• Crown reduction is perfect for preventing branches from touching buildings, roofs and gutters.
• We specialise in removing branches that obstruct street lighs, overhead wires and cables, as well as other essential infrastructure.